The Healthy Environment group is a team made up of concerned community members, content experts, and those with lived experience regarding improving the environment around us!
The team meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 10:00 to 12:00.
Want to stay up to date with Environmental resources and events concerning Dunn County? Then sign up for HEAT’s newsletter! They only send out one newsletter a month and it’s always jam packed with information!
Here’s some great presentations that we’ve seen lately! Do you know someone who should do a presentation for us? Send one of the co-chairs an e-mail!
- Michael Vickerman of RENEW Wisconsin – an overview of wind and solar renewable energy – Click here
- Reduction of suspended solids and phosphorus in Menomonie’s storm water runoff – Click here
- HEAT presentation on environment with Kara O’Connor of Wisconsin Farmers Union – Click here
- Climate Change Lobby presentation to Health Dunn Right Environment Committee – Click here
- Using wetlands to solve problems – Click here
- Dunn County Manure Storage Ordinance – Click here